Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Super 8 in Los Angeles area

  1. #1
    Inactive Member etimh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey fellow Angelenos:

    I'm here in Los Angeles and wondering what's going on in the area related to Super 8.

    I know about Flicker LA and the screenings they have. Is there anything else going on with these guys?

    Any other groups or clubs meeting informally to discuss and show their work?

    Tell me what you're doing and if you are interested in communicating.

    Tim

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's a great idea.

    I've been involved in video and film groups for a very long time, and have been on a break for the past couple of years.

    But I'd be interested in being part of a super-8 group for the Los Angeles area.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •